Saturday, August 6, 2011
Ten Things Men Hate...
Ten Things Men Hate…
1. Going For The Oscar; Acting Innocent: To many women do not have confidence in their sexuality. They believe by acting innocent it may spark the interest of a man. Most of the time men see right through the Oscar worthy performances. Ladies & gentleman it’s your birth right; be confident in your sexuality. Have as much fun as possible, experience as much as you can, be free. Men prefer honesty above anything else. Acting as if you are something and you are not will be seen right through. Be honest everyone likes to have a good time.
2. Oh No She Didn’t!: Ever notice how women can be ice cold and catty to each other; you may have even caught yourself acting as if you were a judge on “American Idol”. “Oh no she didn’t, she looks like the Kool-Aid man in that red sweater,… Looks like she has been kicking sand all day,.. ect”. Hair, make-up, clothes, nitpicking on every detail. Let’s keep it real only women notice the details; men are too occupied with ass and tittys. Grow up ladies do you, men prefer maturity as opposed to catty rhetoric.
3. The Green Eyed Monster: Jealousy kills. “Where have you been, who were you with, let me smell you dick”. Trust is essential for progress and the keystone in any successful relationship.
4. Stop Being Needy: The difference between the haves and have knots. Confidence and overcoming insecurities is a self-fought battle that must be won in order to maintain any healthy relationship. If your relationship becomes an emotional or financial crutch supporting your daily life; then it may be time to reevaluate the situation and learn how to stand on your own. Chivalry is a given; but no man dreams of becoming welfare or a sponsor in a relationship.
5. Using Sex To Get By: Prostitution is illegal in 49 states, move to Vegas if you want to get paid or join the porn industry. Live freely and enjoy life, if you want it, go and get it. Let your animalistic instincts arise and live in the vibe. Men do not want to feel manipulated in any way from their partners. There is nothing wrong with using your sensuality to your advantage, but once you fall into the pay for play model you become dependent and men prefer women to be independent and free.
6. In Search Of Atlas: Men find it unattractive when women do not enjoy their own interest and handle their own responsibility. When a women’s world revolves around a man it puts to much pressure and stress on the relationship. Do not allow anyone but yourself be responsible for your joy and satisfaction.
7. High Octane: Every man wants a model. Yet the price you pay for love s it worth it? Amazing looks and unmatched confidence at first it seems like a dream come true, with time a nightmare becomes your reality. Drama prone, self-centered and only using you for your resources to further their own interest. That will cause any relationship to arrive dead on arrival.
8. Feminist: We are all equal; it’s all in your head. “Femi-Nazi”, women who love to bash men and have unrealistic perceptions of men in society. Women, who take pride in humiliating men and making broad accusation about men, are obviously alone. Nothing wrong with being bi or gay, but that still does not give you a pass to hate anyone. Everyone is looking for the same thing love and affection with a good fuck in-between.
9. Crazy Jane: Kathy Bates “Misery”, Sarah Michelle Gellar “Cruel Intentions”, Erika Christiansan “SwimFan”. No one is perfect, but no one wants crazy unless they are crazy themselves, birds of a feather flock together.
10. Rehab: No one wants a junkie or abuser of any substance, unless they are a drug dealer or pimp. Clean up your act, nothing wrong with riding the wave but you need to get off before point break. Everything in moderation.