Saturday, August 6, 2011
Ten Things Men Hate…
1. Going For The Oscar; Acting Innocent: To many women do not have confidence in their sexuality. They believe by acting innocent it may spark the interest of a man. Most of the time men see right through the Oscar worthy performances. Ladies & gentleman it’s your birth right; be confident in your sexuality. Have as much fun as possible, experience as much as you can, be free. Men prefer honesty above anything else. Acting as if you are something and you are not will be seen right through. Be honest everyone likes to have a good time.
2. Oh No She Didn’t!: Ever notice how women can be ice cold and catty to each other; you may have even caught yourself acting as if you were a judge on “American Idol”. “Oh no she didn’t, she looks like the Kool-Aid man in that red sweater,… Looks like she has been kicking sand all day,.. ect”. Hair, make-up, clothes, nitpicking on every detail. Let’s keep it real only women notice the details; men are too occupied with ass and tittys. Grow up ladies do you, men prefer maturity as opposed to catty rhetoric.
3. The Green Eyed Monster: Jealousy kills. “Where have you been, who were you with, let me smell you dick”. Trust is essential for progress and the keystone in any successful relationship.
4. Stop Being Needy: The difference between the haves and have knots. Confidence and overcoming insecurities is a self-fought battle that must be won in order to maintain any healthy relationship. If your relationship becomes an emotional or financial crutch supporting your daily life; then it may be time to reevaluate the situation and learn how to stand on your own. Chivalry is a given; but no man dreams of becoming welfare or a sponsor in a relationship.
5. Using Sex To Get By: Prostitution is illegal in 49 states, move to Vegas if you want to get paid or join the porn industry. Live freely and enjoy life, if you want it, go and get it. Let your animalistic instincts arise and live in the vibe. Men do not want to feel manipulated in any way from their partners. There is nothing wrong with using your sensuality to your advantage, but once you fall into the pay for play model you become dependent and men prefer women to be independent and free.
6. In Search Of Atlas: Men find it unattractive when women do not enjoy their own interest and handle their own responsibility. When a women’s world revolves around a man it puts to much pressure and stress on the relationship. Do not allow anyone but yourself be responsible for your joy and satisfaction.
7. High Octane: Every man wants a model. Yet the price you pay for love s it worth it? Amazing looks and unmatched confidence at first it seems like a dream come true, with time a nightmare becomes your reality. Drama prone, self-centered and only using you for your resources to further their own interest. That will cause any relationship to arrive dead on arrival.
8. Feminist: We are all equal; it’s all in your head. “Femi-Nazi”, women who love to bash men and have unrealistic perceptions of men in society. Women, who take pride in humiliating men and making broad accusation about men, are obviously alone. Nothing wrong with being bi or gay, but that still does not give you a pass to hate anyone. Everyone is looking for the same thing love and affection with a good fuck in-between.
9. Crazy Jane: Kathy Bates “Misery”, Sarah Michelle Gellar “Cruel Intentions”, Erika Christiansan “SwimFan”. No one is perfect, but no one wants crazy unless they are crazy themselves, birds of a feather flock together.
10. Rehab: No one wants a junkie or abuser of any substance, unless they are a drug dealer or pimp. Clean up your act, nothing wrong with riding the wave but you need to get off before point break. Everything in moderation.
Monday, August 1, 2011
MIAMI , F.L — The U.S. Coast Guard says its crews helped stop a submarine-like craft filled with $180 million of cocaine in the western Caribbean.
They say for every load that is caught nine get through.
Weather forecast snow in South Florida the whole month of August.
Bullets 4 Peace is the most inspiring creative jewelry line available.
Founder Rafi Anteby seamlessly blends creative passion with philanthropic work.
About Rafi Anteby:
The ultimate test of courage is often determined by how people react to hardship. Having survived a lifetime of violence, Bullets for Peace jewelry designer, Rafi Anteby, exemplifies such courage. From an early age, living in the war torn nation of Israel, Rafi witnessed and experienced unthinkable violence and decided to engage in martial arts training. Years later he became an officer in the Israeli Army and suffered a great loss when several members of his platoon were killed in a car bomb in the Lebanon war.
After the war, Rafi moved to the Orient to live as a Monk in order to further his martial arts training and to explore a more introspective approach to dealing with violence. His advanced training and self-discovery through mediation and Chinese healing arts led him back to Israel and later to South Africa where he opened a martial arts school to teach peace through martial arts. Rafi participated in various matches and now holds numerous World Championship Titles representing South Africa.
Years later, Rafi relocated to the United States to continue his desire to promote peace. His most recognized accomplishments were through his work in the United States teaching martial arts to Hollywood celebrities and through his work with the U.S Government where he provided counter terrorism training.
Wanting to make a greater impact in promoting peace, Rafi created the Sha Dang clothing line. The Sha Dang clothing line was carefully designed to encompass Chinese messages of empowerment. Sha Dang is a lifestyle company that was inspired by the two ancient Martial Arts and healing monasteries in China where Rafi spent time: Shaolin, known as the original Kung Fu monastery of the Buddhist people, and Wu Dang, which includes the internal arts such as Tai Chi and Qigong and is the home of the Taoist way of life, an ancient Chinese philosophy which promotes living simply and in harmony with nature, and going with the flow. The empowerment and strength of the Shaolin warriors, combined with the softness and healing capabilities of the Wu Dang monks creates a perfect discipline.
Two years later, he learned of the violent murder of his best friend, David Perry, who was shot 18 times in South Africa. Rafi returned to his original place of solace in China to take some time off. He was motivated to take his artistic talents to the next level making it his mission and life’s work vocalizing his approach to help combat violence. Rafi created something that would ultimately help to limit the damage an individual bullet could do. By transforming a bullet casing into an artistic piece of jewelry i.e. a symbol for peace, this helps to ensure that one bullet casing cannot be refueled to kill again. Now Rafi aligns himself with as many people as possible who stand for peace in every capacity, from intercepting bullet casing in war zones, streets, and other places to promoting inner peace and harmony through the ways of the Taoist, which is the embracing of nature in every aspect. They wear these beautifully crafted pieces of art and stand in unity to bring an end to senseless violence and the deaths of so many. With his friends in Hollywood, Rafi is quickly becoming known for his efforts to thwart violence around the world through his company whose sole mission is to help eradicate violence one bullet at a time.
Check out www.bullets4peace.com for more information on Bullets 4 Peace by Rafi Anteby